Lemon Oil Benefits
According to Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College assistant professor Dr. J.V. Hebbar, the benefits of lemon include:
- Cleansing and purification
- Oral health and remedy for halitosis (bad breath)
- Thirst quencher
- Remedy for abdominal colic pain
- Cough relief
- Calms stomach and relieves nausea
- Prevents malabsorption
- Improves digestion
- Nourishes the skin
- Promotes Weight loss
- Turmeric has a lengthy history as a medicine, spice and coloring agent, and turmeric essential oil is an extremely impressive natural health agent — one that has some of the most promising anticancer effects around. This isn’t surprising when you consider the fact that turmeric has at least 20 molecules that are antibiotic, 14 that are known cancer preventatives, 12 that are anti-tumor, 12 that are anti-inflammatory and that there are at least 10 different antioxidants in turmeric. Turmeric benefits also come from its health-promoting vitamins, phenol's and other alkaloids.
Just like turmeric powder, turmeric oil is also anti-allergic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antiviral and anti-worm. It’s also a strong relaxant and balancer.